I have been feeling really bad for Caden since we are trapped inside so much during the day. Poor little guy has so much energy and by the end of the week he is bored with our normal activities and entertainment. Scott and I decided today to take Caden anywhere he wanted and he picked a place called "Jump On It". It's a warehouse full of wall to wall trampolines and bounce houses and it's every boys' dream! We've been there once before and he remembered every detail of that place and talked about it non-stop until we got there.
Jump...Bounce...

Bouncing some more...

And stopping to chug an entire Gatorade without coming up for air...

Poor Abbie wishing she could join in on the big kid fun...

A different day...Caden so exhausted he couldn't quite make it to his bed.

Gosh, I love this face...

You might have to click on the photo to make it larger to notice the puckered lips and drool on her face. She is CONSTANTLY spitting these days which is pretty cute until she does it while I am feeding her peas and they end up in my face...not so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment