10/11/09

She's about to "POP"

We've been in Vegas for a few days and while we were there I got to help with a shower for my sister in law who is expecting a baby boy the day after Christmas. Her second family, a family she has grown up with and loved forever, hosted it at their home and it was so different and fun! The details were amazing.

The invites we made that matched the shower theme...


Mommy to be...

All the goodies...Everything followed the "POP" theme. There were many different kinds of popcorn (white chocolate, caramel, buttery, etc.), cake pops, poppy seed muffins, Pop Tarts, soda pops...you get the idea!





5 comments:

Tara said...

Amazing theme and everything you did to go with it! I am impressed.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

are people just born with creative ideas? seriously what a cute idea. i must be a total moron because i am clueless when it comes to this stuff. im so glad i know people like you guys who are amazing at party planning!

Anonymous said...

How creative- that is the cutest theme.

Unknown said...

wow! I am hosting a baby shower for my sister-in-law in about a month - I guess I better get planning!

Lila said...

SO CUTE!! Congrats to Kristen! Tara, you did an amazing job! I love it!