Why is it so hard to get going on Mondays?
I'm tired and missing my husband. We chatted on the computer for a bit tonight. There was a little bit of flirting and a whole lot of butterflies in my stomach. I'm so lucky we still have that kind of affect on each other after eight years. It's not always easy, marriage is a lot of work. Fortunately, both Scott and I wake up and choose to work on our marriage every day. I'm blessed he picked me back then and he still picks me. Friday can't come soon enough!
Until then, Caden has volunteered to cuddle with me, keep me warm at night and protect me from the "bad guys" and monsters. He's such a good boy!
1 comment:
So cute!! I love how Caden has volunteered to keep you warm and safe. When Trent works at night I let Emily sleep with me (more for me than for her, but don't tell). Now Trent isn't working nights (he was usually getting home between 3-7 am) and Emily keeps asking him to work at night so she can sleep in our bed! Good luck with this last week!
Post a Comment