I stink at potty training. I had high hopes that I could get Abbie out of diapers before Scott got home. Fat chance. Yesterday, I found myself on my hands and knees cleaning up three pee puddles. In all seriousness, I would pay big money for someone to come potty train my two year old. Does that business exist? If so, best investment EVER in my opinion.
We had a lunch picnic with my two neighbors and their kids. The snow has melted and it is relatively warm here this week. We have to take advantage of this as much as possible. They kids run around for hours while us moms lounge on the grass, girl talking. I love stepping outside my back door and there are instant friends for me and my kids.
I thought I would go to bed early tonight and listen to my book for book club, we're reading The Kite Runner. Somehow I deleted both of my new audio books off of my iPhone and I have no idea how to get them back. I'm somewhat challenged in the iTunes area, probably because Scott always does it for me and I have never bothered to learn. Another reason why I can't wait for him to come home.
Guess I'll have to sleep instead.
1 comment:
My friends and I were thinking of a potty training camp. Kinda like "Fat Camp" or "Band Camp". Though I would miss them dearly...if they could go away for a week and come back completely potty trained, I would pay BIG bucks! Twice the big bucks in my case! My kids are 4 months shy of age 3 and don't have any interest in potty training. It is so annoying. So, let's find that camp!
Post a Comment