Scott, being exhausted from his interrupted night's sleep, fell asleep on the couch today. I was in the other room and came back to this site...
I guess Abbie need to check her e-mail. She even knew how to click the mouse!
(Don't mind her shiny, goopy nose...I had it smothered in Neosporin since it was raw from me wiping her snotty nose this past week)
Caden 4th birthday is this next weekend. He received this present (Mack from Lightening McQueen) in the mail from Uncle Danny and Aunt Liz. He was so thrilled he got something in the mail and that they gave him permission to open it early. His exact words were, "This is exactly what I wanted for my birthday"! Can't you tell how excited his is from his cheesy smile?
4 comments:
I am so sorry about Abbie!!!! poor lil' girlie! Caden is 4....Dang it goes by fast!!!!! What a stud!
Sorry about Abbie. I feel your pain. It's been a mess in our house too. And Happy Birthday to Caden!!!
Those first pukes are always so sad! I remember Olivia freaking just because she didn't know what was happening.
Don't worry about that goopy nose either. Pretty soon the Neosporin will be replaced by lip gloss from chin to nose!
Happy bday, Caden!!!
Post a Comment