The twins wanted a Fancy Nancy birthday party so Erica went all out and it was so much fun! She made all of the girls tutus, we did their makeup, nails and they were topped off with bracelets, necklaces, sunglasses and tiaras. We figured since all of the other girls were getting dressed up, we would too!
Trying to fit in...

The finished products...


Erica reading the "Fancy Nancy" story, it is so cute!

Abbie and I having tutu much fun (I couldn't resist)...

The birthday girls that I love so much!
10 comments:
Classic! Love that you are in a tutu. And you are so dang skinny, what are you doing? Can I get some? Seriously, you look hot.
we have to do fancy nancy next week for dinner. oh, that's going out to dinner in public for syd
I love the tutus. Your nieces must think you are such a fun aunt.
What a cute idea! I love that last picture of the girls...they are so darling! I agree with Crystal...you look great! So skinny what is the secret? I have got 20 lbs to lose! I need some help!
I am going to add to the SKINNY remarks.......HOLY HECK Tara you are so skinny!!!!! What are you doing? You LOOK BEAUTIFUL as always!!!!! What a fun and cute party too!
You gals are too nice, thanks! I wish there was a magic secret...just good ol' fashion running and working out. If there is something easier with less sweating, let me know!
Hi! I didn't even know you were here! (Thanks, Skye!) Love the tutu! Are you still in town??????
Awww...what a great idea! Fun, fun, fun!!!
What a fun party! Erica rocks! And of course I agree with everyone, you look great! I think you should wear that tutu all the time, around the house! Ha! Abbie would love that!
I LOVE Fancy Nancy! Those girls are way too cute! You and Ashley are good sports to join in the fun. Too much fun.
Post a Comment