4/12/09

From our home to yours...



(Don't my kiddies look super cheerful? (said sarcastically)

7 comments:

Mel said...

So cute! I laughed when I saw the Hot Wheel in Caden's hand. In most of my pictures of Tyler, there is a Hot Wheel in his hand too. Boy's and their cars! Never ends!

Tiffany said...

SUch a cute pic!!!!! Abbie look BIG in that pic! Such a cute family you have!

jcmlpickup said...

Hey! Your family is SO cute! Okay, I was wondering if you do grad. announcements? I need to make some for Jason. The ones from the school are like $60, so I was checking to see what your prices are? I'm sure you could do some awesome ones. Let me know ASAP. His graduation is May 9, so I need to get something ordered fast! Thanks Tara!

Lila said...

They are too cute and I love your hair!

Audrey Taylor said...

I was just thinking Caden looked like he was made to stand there when he wanted to be running around! We are just missing one person in the picture. I bet he was the photographer!
Happy Easter Maxfield Family :)

-KJ said...

At least you don't look frazzled! They are such dollies, as usual. OK, so we need to get together with Mel. NOW!

Liz Maxfield said...

Oh those silly kids. Tara I'm really liking the bangs! So cute!