She is also pulling herself up on things, but she hasn't quite figured out how to lower herself back down. When she is not happy about being put in her crib she stands up and hangs on tight to the top rail, screaming her guts out, hoping I will come in and get her. I usually do...but not because I am soft or anything (ok, I am a little)...I just know she is so stubborn and won't let go and lay back down. I am afraid she will get so tired, fall and hurt herself. The other night after she had cried herself to sleep I went in to check on her before I went to bed. I found her in a sitting position but with her head between her legs, sleeping. Poor thing, I have no idea how long she had been like that and it broke my heart. I'll try to get a few pics of her tantrums...then you'll see why it kills me to see her cry.
4/7/09
So close...
but not quite there yet. Abbie is army crawling all over the place and every now and then I will see her getting around on her knees, but it usually only lasts a few steps and then she is back on her belly.
She is also pulling herself up on things, but she hasn't quite figured out how to lower herself back down. When she is not happy about being put in her crib she stands up and hangs on tight to the top rail, screaming her guts out, hoping I will come in and get her. I usually do...but not because I am soft or anything (ok, I am a little)...I just know she is so stubborn and won't let go and lay back down. I am afraid she will get so tired, fall and hurt herself. The other night after she had cried herself to sleep I went in to check on her before I went to bed. I found her in a sitting position but with her head between her legs, sleeping. Poor thing, I have no idea how long she had been like that and it broke my heart. I'll try to get a few pics of her tantrums...then you'll see why it kills me to see her cry.
She is also pulling herself up on things, but she hasn't quite figured out how to lower herself back down. When she is not happy about being put in her crib she stands up and hangs on tight to the top rail, screaming her guts out, hoping I will come in and get her. I usually do...but not because I am soft or anything (ok, I am a little)...I just know she is so stubborn and won't let go and lay back down. I am afraid she will get so tired, fall and hurt herself. The other night after she had cried herself to sleep I went in to check on her before I went to bed. I found her in a sitting position but with her head between her legs, sleeping. Poor thing, I have no idea how long she had been like that and it broke my heart. I'll try to get a few pics of her tantrums...then you'll see why it kills me to see her cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is just beautiful.
Why is it so hard to get kids to sleep the way you want them to?
Post a Comment