Here's a list of the highlights from our trip...
- quick trip to Alamo to visit Grandma June and the ranch
- watching my little brother Jacob play varsity volleyball
- house hunting with Chip and Kathey
- lots of family dinners with both sides
- lunch with girlfriends and our bazillion kids that made people look at us funny
- making and eating cake bites with Mandy and then a late night workout
- celebrating with Pili and friends her soon to be baby boy
- Kenny and Ashlee moving into their BIG, GORGEOUS, NEW home...I'm so happy for them
- driving back to Utah with sister-in-law Kristen, lots of girl talk and bonding
- Mitch (brother-in-law) taking Caden and following us back to Utah in another car...our ride was so relaxing, not sure Mitch could say the same...thanks Mitch!
And, of course, the best part of our trip to Vegas is getting to see our family, all of them. It can be a bit stressful at times trying to balance everything out and making sure we spend enough time with each side but it is so worth it.
However, as much fun as my trip was I was very excited to get home to Scott. I think he was pretty happy to see us too! He has spoiled me and the kids since we got back and I am loving all of the attention, presents and surprises he had waiting for me. I'm a lucky girl!
I didn't really take any pictures, but when I asked the kids to show me how excited they were to see their daddy here is what I got...
2 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful family!
You darted after Sacrament meeting again, and I didn't get to talk to you... :(
I thought you'd like to know that my hubby complimented you...He said, "Wow! Tara looks really good!" And, I responded, "Of course she does!!!" LOL!
It was good seeing you, even though we didn't get to chat!
Post a Comment