I enrolled Caden in a summer camp with a lady in my dad's stake that normally teaches preschool. She is fabulous! Caden has only been twice and he talks about it non-stop. Today the theme was "Masquerade and Un-birthday Party". Each of the kids made an un-birthday cake and a fun mask. He usually tells me that whatever he makes that day is a present for his dad, but not his cake. He insisted it was just his and he wanted to eat a piece the second he had finished his lunch.
Caden is enrolled to start preschool in the fall so this summer camp is getting him use to the idea of going somewhere a few times a week to learn and have fun. I am definitely getting use to having a little break from a four year old's constant questions and talking... plus Abbie is getting great naps with total silence in our house. I can't wait for the fall when this becomes a part of our normal routine. Yeah for preschool!



2 comments:
How fun, and what a good idea. I am glad you get a break and Caden likes the camp.
Preschool is so fun. Kids love it and so do Moms.
Post a Comment