6/8/09

When Scott was in town we asked Caden if he could do ANYTHING that day what would it be. He wanted to go bowling and then to In and Out for lunch. So we did.

This is Caden recovering from his fall. He gets too excited about his turn he goes running to the line with heavy ball in hand. As soon as he swings that 9 pound ball and lets go, the poor boy goes down with it.

When he realizes he knocked down almost all of the pins (with the help of the bumpers) he proceeds to break dance.

I stink at bowling so Abbie and I cheer the boys on.

We had dinner with Marc, Whitney and the Fish kids that night. Caden and Dax love playing together and they get so silly, can you tell?

5 comments:

Pike's Place said...

haha! I love that kid! I miss bowling with you guys in Heber and watching Caden doing his happy dances and hitting on older chicks! Good times!

you look so good!

Amber said...

He is so cute. I love his happy little personality. Brooklynn really had fun playing with him tonight. Thanks!

Tiffany said...

OMG!!!! Hahahahaha! Seriously..... so funny! Looks like fun! And.......KUDOS TO YOU FOR NURSING SO LONG!!!!! I would have no idea WHAT to do? Part of me would say stop because 1 year is just a good time to, right? Anywho, that's what I would do if I had to decide but since my milk only comes in for about 6-8 weeks and then decides to dry up..... I wouldn't know! Love ya!!!!!

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

Tara, you are amazing! You're a great example of sacrificing now for something better, and of supporting your husband so he can become the best he can be for the Lord and your family. To learn not to take each other for granted may become one of the greatest blessings of your lives. You're a wonderful example!

Marina said...

Love the break dancing!