Simply put...I love this man and it just keeps getting better.
I am also a lucky girl to not only have ONE but TWO wonderful fathers in my life.
My dad is truly my hero and I have spent my entire life looking up to him. We talk about everything, even the tough things going on in my life. I am grateful for a dad who calls his girls at least once every day just to check in. I am grateful for a dad who's idea of a good time is having the entire family around, even when we all invade his bedroom and won't let him sleep. I am grateful for a dad who always thinks about others and sacrifices and serves those around him quietly. I am grateful for a dad who puts the Lord first in his life and always does the right thing. My dad would do anything for his children and I am grateful for his example.
It's a blessing in my life to think of my in-laws as my own family. I scored big time when I married Scott. I not only got him, but his entire family and they are fabulous. I love them as if I was a part of their family my entire life. Scott and his father are so much alike and I can't complain one bit. Chip has taught Scott the value of hard work, being an honest man and worthy priesthood holder. So many of the things that I love about Scott are attributes directly from his father. He was taught and raised well to be an ideal husband, father, provider and spiritual leader in our home. Chip is SO good with our kids and his hands on approach is greatly appreciated, especially this summer while Scott is gone. Chip has given us so much (not to mention a home this last year) and we are forever grateful for his love and support.

I couldn't ask for better men in my life. I truly feel blessed to be surrounded and loved by them.
Happy Father's Day!
3 comments:
You ARE blessed indeed! Sweet words and great tribute to each. =) But, hey, you're wonderful...you deserve them!
Wow! You seriously can write! I love reading what you wrote! So blessed are you and I so agree that you really DO have the BEST men in your life!!!!!!!
Sweet.
Post a Comment