6/17/09

Sneaky...Sneaky...

I only turned my back for a few seconds and monkey girl took off with my drink. I quickly grabbed my camera and she gave me this smile which is her "I'm spoiled and I know it" smile. She proceeded to drink what she thought was my diet coke.

Much to her surprise, it was not diet coke but rather a VERY tart cherry limeade.

Hopefully, she's learned her lesson. Probably not.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so stinkin cute!! You just want to sqeeze her!

Kristi Deter ( Lambert ) said...

Tara,

She is so adorable. Don't those little stinkers just melt your heart. Kami does that coy thing too. By the way, your a great mom and you measure up ! We all feel like we don't at times. I think guilt is just a big lingering part of motherhood. I would worry if you never felt it. : )

Kristi Deter ( Lambert ) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

That is so cute. Reminds me of my little princess.

Marina said...

I love the surprise she got! LOL!

Lemon Family said...

She is so cute.

Pike's Place said...

Oh I love her! Even if she will no idea who I am the next time I get to see her! That is a great picture of her...glad you had your camera near bye!

Tiffany said...

CAN I PLEASE HAVE HER???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

That is so funny. Could not get cuter!

Lila said...

She is just too cute. Perfect timing with the camera too.

Bethany said...

i can't believe how big she's getting!?!?!