8/24/09

My baby sister is getting married...

Less than a month to go until Jeff and Cortney's big day! All of Cortney's family and friends gathered last Saturday to shower her with all the fun stuff she will need to be a good wife. We took lots of pictures, but let's just say there were not "G" rated so I can't share them.

Theresa and Cindy put together a fun video of Jeff talking about his relationship with Cortney. I admit, I cried when he started to tell everyone how he felt about my baby sister. They are so good together! Plus, Cortney is marrying into a great family. "Thanks" Stewart family for all of your help with the shower!

Here's two of the photos I was able to snatch off my mom's camera before I left town. I'll get a few more and post them later.

Some of the Bingham girls...It is ALWAYS a good time when the cousins get together, especially at a bridal shower. You never know what to expect or what craziness is about to happen. Love them!



I miss my family already.


6 comments:

Liz Maxfield said...

Tara, you look freaking gorgeous!!!

Bethany said...

what beautiful girls!!!

Tiffany said...

I DITTO that gorgeous comment!!!!! You look great! I can't believe she's getting married! That is so awesome!

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

Fun, I wish I could have been there. That is one of the many reasons why I don't like living in Idaho, it's too freaking far away!

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

Tara, I love your haircut! You look great!

Stephanie said...

Congrats. However, I don't think ALL of her friends were able to make it. :(
Unfortunately some of her best friends (mainly, me) could not be there. But now I'm even MORE excited for the wedding!