Little Miss Abbie is growing up so quickly. This last month I have been so amused watching her little personality turn BIG.
She is such a little performer and will do just about anything to make you laugh. When she's mad, she will definitely let you know it, complete with a few screams and throwing herself to the floor. She's also got this mischevious side and laughs when I tell her "no" or she gives me this look like she knows she is pushing my buttons and enjoying it. She can make messes and get into things faster than I can clean up behind her. She's a little monkey and climbs on top of everything with no fear of falling. And she's a tomboy, no girly girl stuff for her. She's loves getting dirty and playing rough. She's definitely capable of keeping up with her big brother.
But she sure is sweet. She gives kisses all the time, anytime.
BIG...SLOBBERY...WET...KISSES
I LOVE HER. EVERY BIT OF HER.
She is such a little performer and will do just about anything to make you laugh. When she's mad, she will definitely let you know it, complete with a few screams and throwing herself to the floor. She's also got this mischevious side and laughs when I tell her "no" or she gives me this look like she knows she is pushing my buttons and enjoying it. She can make messes and get into things faster than I can clean up behind her. She's a little monkey and climbs on top of everything with no fear of falling. And she's a tomboy, no girly girl stuff for her. She's loves getting dirty and playing rough. She's definitely capable of keeping up with her big brother.
But she sure is sweet. She gives kisses all the time, anytime.
BIG...SLOBBERY...WET...KISSES
I LOVE HER. EVERY BIT OF HER.
9 comments:
ME TOO!
she is too cute
She is precious!
I say it every time...good gracious, those eyes!!
She is a beauty
Her hair is getting so long. So I have some sad news, I don't think Mitch and I are going to come down for Labor Day. His parents are coming that weekend. I am super sad! Hopefully we can come another weekend!
Such a cutie pie! Man, kids are awesome. I wish I could pause the clock and keep them little forever (actually, I am looking forward to a tidy house someday, so I guess they'd better grow up).
Man, Tara you have ADORABLE KIDS!! She is a doll!
She's all right...if you like that adorable baby girl with big blue eyes type.
Post a Comment