
Not only is she BEAUTIFUL, but her voice is unique and endearing (turn my music off at the bottom).
We both can't wait to see her new movie. I hear it is excellent, perhaps one of the best this year. Anybody seen it yet?

I grabbed these images from oh, hello friend.
5 comments:
I think she's great. She always plays great characters. Seriously Yes Man turned out to be one of my favorite movies ever and I didn't even think it looked good at all.
She IS beautiful AND endearing. All the things you mention. Very charismatic. GOT NOTHIN' ON YOU !!!
Hi Tara,
She has dark hair and gorgeous eyes like you do. At least his crush isn't someone who looks totally opposite from you!
My husband thinks she's cute too, but won't say it because I'll punch him. I can just tell. :)
Post a Comment