9/26/09

Saturday is a special day...

It's the day we get to spend with daddy.

I had a hair appointment later in the day in Salt Lake today so we figured we would leave the house early and do something fun with the kids. Cornbelly's Corn Maze opened this weekend at Thanksgiving Point so we treated the kids to some outdoor "fall" fun. There is a really cute ice cream parlor there too so we all shared a yummy cookie sundae even though we hadn't had lunch yet. Sometimes it's alright to break the rules, right?



4 comments:

Marina said...

That chair is enormous! It's giving me flashbacks to when we were in Hawaii and we sat on one just like that. (I can't remember where we were, though.) We also had a huge pacifier to hold too. ;)

Tiffany said...

SO fun!! The fall is the BEST!!! The colors are so beautiful! Your hair looks so cute too! What a fun day you had!

Audrey Taylor said...

Oh my gosh these two are so cute. Caden holding onto his baby sister and Abbie totally loving her binki and life!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

I had so much fun going there. I wish we would have known you guys were gonna be around we would have met up. Youre kids are gorgeous. I hope we get to see each other soon because you are very missed. xoxo