11/27/09

A day late...

I'm a day late. I was too busy yesterday enjoying the many blessings in my life.
I'm so blessed.

I am thankful for...

this man who loves me despite my many weaknesses



these two little monkeys who keep me busier and happier than I ever imagined possible


this family that loves, stands by and supports each other no matter what


this family where "in-laws" don't exist and I am one of them in every sense


and most importantly the
Gospel of Jesus Christ and all the
peace, hope and happiness that can be felt
when following His teachings.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Isn't it such a wonderful time of the year where our thoughts are constantly on the blessings we have?? I love the holiday season. I love your pictures and what you said about "in-laws". That's how it is on my side of the family and it's so refreshing when we all get together and we truly are just one big happy family that has been added upon. Too bad it doesn't happen more often because of distance.

Miller Family said...

Well said, love the family pics. Love you too. Come visit.