1/9/10

I have my hands full...

Abbie is a wild little girl. I am not sure if it is her natural nature or her attempts to keep up with Caden, but one thing is for sure...she keeps our house full of chaos and laughter. She gets into trouble often for picking on or teasing her brother and of course he is not allowed to tease her back. She is talking up a storm, although we can't quite understand everything she says. I am convinced she has picked up on some Chinese (from my dad's lessons) because that is exactly what it sounds like. She eats just about anything and LOVES to sing...at the top of her lungs, mostly when we are in the car or I am on the phone. She is quite the little Tom Boy, mostly interested in blocks, building things (guns), playing outside and occasionally coming in with a mouth full of dirt. However, she also has a very tender side and loves her baby and stroller.

Her little spirit is becoming more and more independent each day. Although I often complain, I love how determined and strong she is.

Here's a few of the faces of Abbie, all within a minute of each other.



8 comments:

Pike's Place said...

I love her! Whats that bump on her forehead from???

Lynds said...

Sounds just like my Jaisa....was. I was worried because she didnt like too many girly things. Then, all the sudden in the last couple of months she will NOT wear anything that doesnt have pink. She HAS to wear a skirt over every pair of pants AND she has to wear lipstick before we go out. I love it. She is hard right not and smack dab in the middle of her "2s" but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. FINALLY.... (maybe it is a girl thing when she is the second and a brother is first). Sounds like they are both feisty!

Tara said...

No worries. Nothing wrong with having a tomboy. She is adorable.

Tiffany said...

I love her!!! I can't wait to see her in Feb!!!!!

Miller Family said...

Maybe it is just that the 2nd ones are wild! Oh wait, that's you, . . . my theory is further strengthened!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

oh she is so beautiful tara. seriously. shes is so precious.

Tara said...

Abbie is too fun! I am not one to worry too much about eating dirt--until my friend Kimber's most recent post. You will have to go to my blog adn click on her link--it is a gross, icky, yucky story . . . .

If Abbie needs some "princess" time send her to my house.

Lila said...

Something about the 2nd child.