Busy day.
I still have to finish the laundry, clean the house, stock the fridge, prepare a Sharing Time lesson, hang out with my sister and shave my legs...all before Scott gets home in fifteen hours.
Don't expect too much (or anything) from me tonight. If I do get a few spare minutes before he walks in the door, you bet I will be celebrating the fact that I survived these two weeks with a long, hot, bubble bath in the dark in complete silence, except for maybe a little Michael Buble softly playing in the background.
Happy Friday to me...and you!
(Oh, and I apologize for the lack of consistent blogging that will take place in the near future. This every day business is just not for me. My life is not nearly exciting enough to warrant that kind of writing, as you can tell from the last two weeks.)
2 comments:
Congratulations to you!
TARA, HAVING SCOTT GO OUT OF TOWN WAS ALMOST WORTH IT, 'CAUSE I LOVED THE DAILY BLOGS. HOPE ALL IS WELL, AND YOU AREN'T FREEZING TO DEATH YET. LOVE YOU! G
Post a Comment