11/22/10

Honeymooners

Scott's home and we have been extremely spoiled since his return. He must have really missed us! The kids woke up to a few presents which they were excited about. Caden is already asking Scott when his next trip is because there are a few other toys he has had his eye on. I was feeling worn out after two, very long weeks of parenting alone and Scott was eager to pamper me and I was not complaining. He spent his entire first day back with me at the mall. I was treated to a new pair of skinny jeans, boots, a lace bra and a few tops. Nothing like a few new items in your closet to make you feel like a new woman. As nice as the shopping was, I have to admit the love and affection was even better. As hard as those weeks were without him, the honeymoon period when he got back was well worth it.

I still love cuddling, hand holding and kissing that man.

On an uglier note...we attempted to rid Abbie of her binki this weekend. It was a brutal few days but I think we are officially through with the worst of it. HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT for our little girl! Now, if we could just get her potty trained.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Hehehe. Glad you are still so in love (a lace bra even!) Abby and Elle are both suffering this week. Elle lost her "hole shoes" aka summer jelly shoes, to the summer box. It was pretty traumatic for both of us. Good times in parenting.