but I can't, so I will have to settle for enjoying the talents of other people. I am alright with this, especially when those other people are as gifted as these...
I love everything about this performance. I love the way Jewel sang this song and of course I love the way Chelsie and Dimitri danced to it.
Just in case you missed last night or like to watch things over and over again, like me.
4 comments:
OMG!!!! I was in love with this dance!!!!! She is so beautiful!!!
I love everything about it too! It was so incredible ; )
We love watching/dancing DWTS! Wizard of Oz is one of my very fav movies--this was so sweet.
Thank you again for dinner on Sunday! We all had such a fun time! Let's get together again soon.
She was so great!!! I was so sad because I keep forgetting to record it, and I only want to record it to see Chelsie.
I love that another door opened for her. She was too good to just be teaching in some studio!
Post a Comment