is waving goodbye...swung on the park swings today for the first time and LOVED every minute of it...squeals with delight whenever Caden enters the room...is EIGHT months old and not sleeping through the night...and still has her dad and I wrapped around her teeny tiny chubby finger!

9 comments:
She is such a doll! I can't believe she is already eight months! Time goes by way to fast
Those EYES!!!!
I actually got the little design from a digital thank you card online. Then I messed around with it on photoshop. I'm not sure if that's legal:) ha ha. But you are welcome to use it if you would like :)
Um, I'm a sucker for her and I have only seen her in person ONCE!!!
She is really starting to look like Caden!! Holy heck!!! She is soooooooooo beautiful Tara!!!!! I just love her!
Oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see her in a week.
I would trade the beach life any day just to have her!!! and she is going blond just like her aunt Lindsey! precious!
Love those eyes! We missed you guys at music class today.
She is so stinkin' cute Tara! And will mostly likely be prom queen one day :)
Post a Comment