One of their horses had a baby a few days ago so we took the kids up to see the horses and my grandma June. Caden loved every minute of being "in the sticks"!
Caden with Grandma June...
Four generations...
Caden loved riding the 4-wheelers...
The newest philly at JR Stables, she doesn't have a name yet, but I think they were considering "First Lady" since she was the first one actually born on the ranch...
Since we have been home, Erica has worked very hard to teach Abbie to drink through a straw.

Lots more to come of our time here in Vegas...
4 comments:
How long are you there for?
Sounds like the Ranch is tons of fun!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm sure the kids loved the horses. Your kids are so dang cute!!
Horses are so fun! We had a quarter horse and a shetland pony at my house...not quite a ranch, though. However, we did have goats, ostriches, emus, ducks, and chickens...more like a hick farm. I miss being in the country. I'm glad you could enjoy it for those of us who LOVE stuff like that!
haha that is sooo cute...Caden and the Horse, on the fourwheeler, and Abbie drinking through a straw! I cant believe how big she is getting. (tears are streaming down my face)
oh man! Hopefully i will see them soon! dont them let get any bigger!
Post a Comment