We still haven't been able to find these ADORABLE kittens a home (any takers?)...In the meantime, Abbie and Caden are fascinated with these kittens and want to play with them all the time. Unfortunately, that means I have to interact with them and my allergies are starting to get to me. Oh well, made for a few cute pictures.
Not too sure at first...

Oh yes, I think I might like this one...

Get back here and play with me (poor kitty was tortured by her)
4 comments:
I think you DID find a home ABBIE!!!!
I can't believe how dang cute she is. Matthew has just learned how to say cat and loves to point them out, so I am definitely not coming to your mom's because we will end up with one.
BTW- I'll take Abbie ANY day!!!!!! xoxoxoxo
Oh my gosh...these are so cute. Cats make me incrediably itchy so I am on Abbie's side.
Post a Comment