more QUALITY time with these two munchkins, can you blame me?
Today was a rough day. My kids and I are in dire need of a detox. After weeks of no routines, early mornings, no naps, late nights, being spoiled rotten by grandparents, uncles and aunts, no chores and eating whatever they wanted, Scott and I are finally taking back control of our household and children. I'll spare you the gruesome details of our challenging day/night and just say that as soon as my little monsters are back on track I will begin my detox.
As for now...I am definitely going to need those extra diet cokes!
Anybody else feeling my pain?
6 comments:
AMEN...Today was a rough day, not sure why, but I'd rather not ever repeat it or speak of of it again (and just forget altogether that it ever happend). :)
Motherhood....
I'm with ya! AND my cousin just moved in with us at the last minute from Utah to get away from some problems! I need more than diet coke...haha!!
YES...I feel your pain! We just got back from 10 days in Utah....my kids are out of control..BOOT CAMP started yesterday. Cant wait to get back on track and "normal".
They are so so cute ; ) It was great seeing you guys!
Totally feel your pain. We got home last night after 10 days away and my kids screamed in their beds until 10:30 pm cause they didn't want to go to bed. Time to get tough!!!
Today, was the day we all finally got ready and out the door by 8:45 AM--that hasn't happened in weeks.
Post a Comment