I swear his ball takes FOREVER to get to the pins.
The suspense is killing him.
Victory hug. Poor Abbie!
While Papa and Nana Maxfield were in town we used up the rest of our fireworks. You can do that in Utah because Pioneer Day is WAY bigger up here than the 4th of July!
Can you sense the attitude from these photos?
Abbie tells me multiple times a day, "Stop mom, just stop".
6 comments:
Oh man, I think our girls would get along great!
Let's play!
I love her cute hair
P.S. I got the dress when I was up in UTAH visiting you :)
abbie is gorgeous. like seriously sassy pants gorgeous.
No I got it the day we went to Gateway, in a lil store right by the Forever 21 :) I don't remember the name.
Abbie does have a sassy little look, she also looks really fun! I bet her big brother takes good care of her =) Congratulations on Scott's new company!
Post a Comment