10/19/10

Come Out Of The Closet...

Last Friday night I inhaled a soft taco and nacho supreme from Taco Bell. I wish I could say it was because I was starving but I wasn't. I just love Taco Bell. I am not a huge fan of fast food, in fact I try to avoid it most of the time but I have a sweet spot for In and Out and Taco Bell. I ran out of chips and there was still a mess of beans, meat, cheese and sour cream left on my plate. So I did what I thought anybody would do (right?) and used my fingers to finish it off. Gross, I know? That is what I was thinking as I was licking my fingers clean, but I couldn't help it.

If anybody saw me doing this, I would be humiliated. I realized at that moment I am a closet fan of Taco Bell. Kind of embarrassed to admit my love for it, but not embarrassed enough to stop eating it. In fact, I keep saving this draft because I am not even sure if I can publish this post.

Come out of the closet. Tell me what you secretly love?

9 comments:

Ann said...

All growing up, one of our Christmas morning gifts was at least one huge box (like 2' x 1') of Taco Bell sauces. We used to DRINK the stuff. So there's no shame in thinking outside the bun. Hmmm...what do I secretly love? I'm not sure that anything I love is a secret, but I do know that I eat more than just about any other girl I've ever known (save two maybe.) That's the primary reason I try to exercise. Anyway...Your hair looks super cute in your new pictures. Did you use a curling iron or your flat iron? I curled mine recently and one of my primary kids thought I was totally crazy.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

When I eat the 100calorie packs of cupcakes i used to lick the frosting off the wrapper because you better believe I was going to enjoy EVERY bit of that 100 calories. Then I discovered if you put them in the fridge, they stay hard and the frosting doesnt melt off. Genious. I also LOVE ME a Dairy Queen Chocolate Extreme Blizzard. I will run 13miles and train every week all to indulge on that wonder in my life! I love you for admiting that.

Tara said...

Ann - I am using a flat iron. I let it air dry and sleep on it that way so it is super funky in the morning. Then I kink the pieces that aren't kinky enough.

Theresa - Oooh, I love Chocolate Extreme blizzards too. When I was a freshman in college, my roomie and I would each eat a blizzard and half of a large pizza form Papa John's every Monday night. It was tradition. No wonder I gained the freshman 15.

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I am laughing right now! That is such a refreshing post! Hmmmm, what do I secretly love......McDonalds Pancakes. I just love them. I could eat like 6. I think it is more the smell of them than the taste actually. I know ew right? Good thing they dont serve them all day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jemmett Clan said...

I have to admidt that I am the new BIGGEST Taco Bell fan!!! I told Trent if I were pregnant it would be my "Pregnancy Craving". But really, I just love that stuff!!

Stacey said...

Hey I think taco bell and in n out are my favorites too!

Bethany said...

i still remember walking to taco bell from the condo. i've since decided i can't live within walking distance of any fast food restaurant or gas station. :)

Becky said...

I have found an extremely yummy sugar cookie and icing recipe and I have to really control myself to not make them all the time. I try to save it for special times of the year like Halloween ( I will make pumpking shaped cookies ) and of course Christmas time. One year I made so many at Christmas time that even after I gave a ton away I still had enough to fill an ice cream bucket full. Greg and I sat with glasses of milk and this bucket of cookies and ate them as we watched The Biggest Looser. We didn't eat the whole bucket in one sitting, but come on, while watching The Biggest Looser? Will nothing motivate us?