But being a single mom was my life during his MBA program and especially last summer when he was in LA doing his internship and I was living in Las Vegas with my family. I should be pretty good at being alone with the kids by now. I've blogged about these experiences and how I felt accomplished, independent and strong, having learned many great lessons I swore I would never forget. I guess these next two weeks we'll see how much I really remember.
- Made these today to participate in our ward's secret Halloween treat exchange. You know the kind when you drop the treats on the door step, ring the bell and run? I couldn't believe how much fun Caden had doing this. He giggled and shrieked with excitement and nervousness the entire way down one person's driveway. It was hilarious.

1 comment:
These cupcakes are so cute! Hope Abbie feels better soon.
Post a Comment